Wednesday, June 15, 2011

An introduction

Test 3...2....1....begin! A little bit of information to start off with. #1) I am 23 years old, and the proud parent of 4 boys. 8, 6, and twin 2 year olds. So that means that of course our house is littered with Transformers, Superheroes, and video games. #2) I am an avid gamer since the day I could pick up a controller, this has been passed on to my kids as well. #3) I'm not exactly the type to ban my kids from playing certain games, so as you'll soon learn, I'm going to be writing my experiences down from this, from the first time my wife caught us playing mortal kombat, to buying Dead Rising with my 6 year old in tow. What I'd like you to come out of this blog with is a little understanding, that not all parents are crazy. That they DO care what their kids watch, read, and play. And that you don't always have to ban them from something, but mabye teach them about it instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment